The DI 811A Shaker System, Transducer Test Set (TTS), is a portable, self-contained shaker system which can be used to verify a transducer’s calibration or as a test stimulus for a vibration analysis system. Suitable for use in both laboratory and field environments, the DI 811A Shaker System operates from both AC and internal battery power.
- Auto Sensitivity Calculations – Automatically calculates transducer sensitivity (signal output/unit of motion).
- Auto Mass Calculations – Automatically adjusts measurements and calculations to compensate for transducer mass loads.
- Internal Data Storage – Large memory stores test parameters and results for more than 1600 tests.
- Built-in Printer – Data stored in memory may be downloaded and hard copy recorded.
- Built-in Test – Automatically self-tests during power up and provides internal diagnostics.
- Phase Test – Verifies transducer phase integrity.
TRANSDUCERS SUPPORTED BY CALIBRATION VERIFICATION
- Single and triaxial accelerometers
- Velocity transducers
- Displacement probes
- Proper operation of vibration analysis equipment
- Proper operation of fixed monitoring systems
- Testing for potential cross talk or wiring errors in multi-channel vibration data acquisition systems
CONTACT YOUR SALES REP