- Requires nothing be added to the blades (no tip targets)
- Hands-free operation
- No aiming required during ﬂight
- Fast measurement time (Approximately 4 seconds for 25 rotations)
- Quick and easy mounting without hardware
- Reports track differences down to 0.1”
- Reports lead/lag differences down to 0.1”
- The instrument provides tip path measurements without the use of tip targets or stroboscopic lights. If the aircraft has tip targets installed, you are not required to remove them in order to utilize the ACES TraX.
- Key components of the ACES TraX include a rugged black ABS plastic body with an integrated cable and adjustable mount assembly with integral suction cup.
- Hands-free operation
- Requires no tip targets to the main rotor
- No aiming required during flight
- Fast measurements (~ 4 seconds per 25 rotations)
- Simple mounting, no hardware
The ACES Systems TraX is a state-of-the-art, semi-permanently mounted optical camera that automates the task of obtaining accurate blade track data when used in conjunction with certain ACES Systems’ analyzers.
"...[balancing of the Bell Jet Ranger 206B3] was accomplished with one-third of the test flights that other systems required..."
"...I have found the ACES Systems Model 2020 ProBalancer to be a very reliable piece of equipment. It has an easy installation, it's easy to use and understand, not to mention that it's been a real time-saver. It is not uncommon to have the Robinson R22 and R44 helicopters balanced to .02 IPS. That's quite impressive!"
"...using another system, it took over 20 cycles and two days to track and balance our MD500D. Since purchasing the Model 2020 (ProBalancer), we have properly balanced our MD500D in 5 cycles, and it took less than one day."
"I feel you get much more than you would for equipment that is more expensive."
Just keep building the best product out there and it sells itself.
The equipment is so easy to use that we figured out how to use the equipment and successfully did the necessary job (TFE731 vibration survey).
An unanticipated bonus of this equipment...paid for itself with this usage alone (AStar, Citation SII, and Challenger 601).
"...it [Cobra II] works great!!! I haven’t had much time to play with it and everything it does it but it does work fantastic. I used it the first week of September just a couple of days after receiving it and balanced in one shot. So just two engine runs, the one for initial reading and the one after install of its first calculation. Wicked awesome!!! Thanks to everyone who helped get it here and who built it!"