The DI 137 TABS Automated Tracking Analyzer Balancer System (ATABS) is a complete solution to portable vibration analysis, simplifying helicopter and fixed-wing maintenance tasks while increasing aircraft performance.
ROTOR BLADE TRACKING
Rotor blade tip path corrections and lead/lag characteristics can be measured either day or night, using the optional line scan camera.
- Single- and Dual-plane balancing
- Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) calculates phase angle and amplitude of the imbalance
- Rotor smoothing algorithms provide simultaneous, multiple-maintenance adjustments
Fast Fourier Transform (DFT) and 4-channel simultaneous data acquisition capabilities are employed to yield fast, accurate vibration analysis results.
ATABS is intended for use in harsh and demanding environments and has been designed to meet:
- Environmental Requirements of MIL-STD-810D
- Shock and Vibration Requirements of MIL-STD-810D
- EMI Requirements of MIL-STD-810D
CONTACT YOUR SALES REP