We’ve been working hard these past few months to completely redesign our website making it more useful and relevant to aviation maintenance professionals worldwide. While it’s almost certain we will have a kink or two to work out in the next couple of weeks, we hope your website experience is simpler and much more useful.
We will be contacting our customers to provide them with login and password information to access the support and e-commerce features of the new website.
Once customers have full access to the website, we’d like to draw your attention to the following features:
- Technical Library: We’ve worked very hard to simplify the application note and e-setups downloads feature. You may now search by analyzer, airframe, engine, manufacturer and type of document to zero in on the specific documents you need.
- Returns Process: We hope you will find our new RMA process much easier to navigate. Select Product Repair & Service from the menu, fill out the form, print the packing slip and ship your equipment to us for repair and/or calibration.
- Training: We are really excited to offer additional training to our customers in the form of online manuals, training slides, videos and web learning opportunities. Stay tuned for announcements as we release new training materials in the near future.
- E-Commerce: When you need simple replacement parts, reflective tape or cables, you can now simply purchase them from us online without having to contact a sales person for assistance. Simply select “Buy Replacement Parts” from the menu, shop for what you need, checkout, and we’ll do the rest.
- Blog: We have committed to providing interesting stories, tips and news through our new blog. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube to keep in touch with all the exciting new things we’re bringing your way.
As always, we really appreciate our loyal customers. We continually strive to provide you with simple solutions to your complex problems, and welcome your feedback.